Robert D. Joffe
Jump to navigation Jump to search
↑ Directors, Metropolitan Museum of Art, accessed June 16, 2010.
Robert D. Joffe is the Cravath, Swaine & Moore's "Presiding Partner and a member of the Litigation Department. Bob has extensive litigation and counseling experience in the areas of antitrust, securities, corporate governance and complex contractual arrangements.
"Bob was born in New York, New York. From 1967 to 1969, after a few months at Cravath, he served in the Ministry of Justice of the Government of Malawi on an Africa-Asia Public Service Fellowship funded by the Ford Foundation. He rejoined Cravath in 1969 and became a partner in 1975. Bob was elected Deputy Presiding Partner in 1997 and Presiding Partner in 1999.
"Human Rights First (formerly, Lawyers' Committee for Human Rights), Board Member since 1988; Vice-Chair 2005-" 
- Director, The After-School Corporation
- Trustee, Metropolitan Museum of Art 
- Advisory Board, Common Good
- Member, Human Rights Watch Africa Advisory Committee
- "Biography", Cravath, Swaine & Moore, Accessed December 2006.