Robert E. Davis (climatologist)
background=CBE3AA | border=339933 | image=/images/3/35/Climatechangewords.jpg | width=100 | height=90| title=Portal:Climate Change | link=Portal:Climate Change | text=Learn more from the Center for Media and Democracy's research on climate change.}}
(See also Robert E. Davis (disambiguation))
Robert E. Davis is a global warming skeptic who has been "contributing editor" of World Climate Report; he is a professor at the University of Virginia's Environmental Sciences Department, where Patrick Michaels worked until 2007.
Davis has also done work for the Independent Institute and is listed by ExxonSecrets (but not Marshall) as having been a member of the now-defunct Independent Commission on Environmental Education.
Articles and Resources
Related SourceWatch Articles
- Faculty (Robert E. Davis). Department of Environmental Sciences, University of Virginia. Retrieved on 2010-01-05.
- Patrick Michaels. Wikipedia. Retrieved on 2010-01-05.
- Robert E. Davis. The Independent Institute. Retrieved on 2010-01-05.
- Factsheet: Independent Commission on Environmental Education. ExxonSecrets. Retrieved on 2010-01-05.
- Commission Members. Marshall Institute. Retrieved on 2010-01-05.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|