Robert K. Goldman
Robert K. Goldman "is a Professor of Law, a Louis C. James Scholar and the Co-Director of the Center for Human Rights and Humanitarian Law at the American University, Washington College of Law in Washington D.C." 
"As former chairman of the Organization of American States’ Inter-American Commission on Human Rights, Goldman helped shape its policies regarding many human rights and legal issues. In July 2004, he was appointed as the UN Human Rights Commission's Independent Expert on the Protection of Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms in the Struggle against Terrorism." 
- Director, Washington Office on Latin America 
- Member of the Assembly, Inter-American Institute of Human Rights
- Advisory Board, Center for Democracy and Election Management
- Academic Council, Center for Global Peace
- "AU Washington College of Law Int’l Law Expert Robert K. Goldman Appointed to ICJ Eminent Jurists Panel to Study and Report on Impact of Counter Terrorism on Human Rights", American University News, Accessed December 2006.