Robert W. Kasten
Kasten, Robert Walter, Jr. (b. 1942) -- also known as Robert W. Kasten, Jr. -- of Milwaukee, Milwaukee County, Wis. Born in Milwaukee, Milwaukee County, Wis., June 19, 1942. Republican. Member of Wisconsin state senate, 1973; U.S. Representative from Wisconsin 9th District, 1975-79; U.S. Senator from Wisconsin, 1981-93; defeated, 1992. Member, Jaycees. Still living as of 1998. See also: congressional biography.
Identified on the internet-accessable IRS 990 forms for 1998 and 1999 as director, and for 1998, 1999 and 2000 as consultant, to the Alexis de Tocqueville Institution (AdTI).
On July 10, 2007, Rudy Giuliani announced the "line-up" of his foreign policy team, which included Kasten, Ed Lasky wrote in the American Thinker.
- Emerging Markets Group, Director and Chairman
- Kasten & Company, President (a Washington-based public relations, business and banking consultancy)
- Alexis de Tocqueville Institution, chairman of the 'Center on Regulation and Economic Growth', director and consultant
- American University in Cairo, trustee 
- Bretton Woods Commitee member 
- Center for Strategic & International Studies, Senior Associate
- Board of Overseers, International Center for Economic Growth 
Other SourceWatch resources
- KASTEN, Robert Walter, Jr, 1942-, Biographical Directory of the United States Congress