Jump to navigation Jump to search
Rodney Chase, Independent Chairman, Genel Energy.
- Non-Executive Chairman of Petrofac Limited, an international oil and gas service company, from 2005 to 2011
- Over 38 years` service at BP plc concluding in 2003. Roles included 4 years as Head of Finance/Group Treasurer, 5 years as Chairman/CEO of BP America and 11 years on the parent board of BP plc; first as CEO of Marketing & Refining, then CEO of Exploration & Production, and from 1999 as Deputy Group Chief Executive. Played a lead role in the fundamental reshaping of the BP Group over a 10 year period as principal negotiator for a number of major M&A transactions with values in excess of US$150 billion
- Currently a non-executive director of Computer Sciences Corporation, Nalco Company and Tesoro Corporation
- He has served on the board of Tesco as Deputy Chairman, as non-executive director of B.O.C. and as Senior Independent Director of Diageo in the UK." 
Resources and articles
- Genel Energy Board, organizational web page, accessed April 21, 2012.