Rothschilds Continuation Holdings AG
(Redirected from Rothschild Continuation Holdings)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Rothschilds Continuation Holdings AG is the parent company of the Rothschild banking companies. It is a subsidiary of Concordia BV.
The major subsidiary companies of Rothschilds Continuation Holdings AG are:
- Rothschild Continuation Limited
- Rothschild North America
- Rothschild Bank International
- N M Rothcshild China Holding
- N M Rothschild & Sons (Singapore)
- Rothschild Australia
- Rothschild Asset Management Holdings
- Rothschild Holding
Some of the companies listed above also have subsidiary companies.
Current and Former Board members
- Sir John Rose - deputy chair (as of 2011) 
- Henry Keswick - Jardines
- David R. J. Baron De Rothschild - former chair
- Felix G. Rohatyn
- Lord Leach of Fairford
- Sir Edward George 
- Daniel Daeniker 
- Sylvain Hefes
Articles and Resources
- ↑ "N M Rothschild & Sons Limited", Fitch Ratings, November 1, 2007. (Pdf)
- ↑ Former Rolls-Royce boss Sir John Rose revs up for Rothschild move, thisismoney.co.uk, accessed November 28, 2011.
- ↑ Former Governor joins Rothschild board, telegraph.co.uk, accessed November 28, 2011.
Related SourceWatch Articles
- N M Rothschild & Sons
- Claus Moser - shareholder \
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|