Rothschild North America
Rothschild North America, Inc. is a subsidiary of the international Rothschild banking empire. A July 8, 2003 Rothschild press release announcing the reorganization of the Rothschild banking empire includes an organizational chart showing Rothschild Inc., N M Rothschild & Sons (Washington), and NM Rothschild & Sons Canada Limited under the auspices of Rothschild North America.
The announced reorganization of the banking empire consolidated "Rothschild's English and French operations ...into a new holding company, Concordia B.V., with each group a co-owner. Concordia will own a controlling interest in Rothschilds Continuation Holdings of Switzerland, where Baron David de Rothschild will serve as chairman. Rothschilds Continuation will acquire all the shares of the American and Canadian Rothschild banks," which includes Rothschild North America, Inc.
- James Lawrence - former chair
- Corporate Member, Council on Foreign Relations
- Temple of Understanding Board of Trustees and Staff 2002-2003, John D. Miller, Co-Chairman of Rothschild Recovery Fund L.P. and Former President of Rothschild Ventures, Inc., both part of Rothschild North America.
Related SourceWatch articles
- Eric de Rothschild, Rothschild North America, is listed in the Financial Yellow Book and The Leadership Library on the Internet.
- French and English Rothschilds unite to form a single banking group. Proposed buyout offer for Paris OrlÃ©ans, July 8, 2003. Press Release: (Eric de Rothschild, Chairman of the Board): "The English and French branches of the Rothschild family have decided to rationalise and unify their entire financial and banking interests in France, the United Kingdom, Europe, North America, Switzerland and the rest of the world.... David de Rothschild will head the new group as a whole while Sir Evelyn de Rothschild will continue as non-executive Chairman of NM Rothschild & Sons. This reorganisation completes a process of international integration which began several years ago. It offers opportunities for synergies and profitable growth. It will unite 2,500 employees in more than thirty different countries around the world to create a group with net banking income of around €900 million, a group with an independent, international business model, able to provide its clients with a personal and local service."