Ruse Iztok power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Bulgaria and coal.|
Ruse Iztok power station is a 400-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Ruse, Bulgaria.
The undated satellite photo below shows the power station in Ruse.
- Sponsor: Toplofikatsiya Ruse EAD
- Parent company: Toplofikatsiya Ruse EAD
- Location: Ruse, Bulgaria
- Coordinates: 43.866654, 26.010002 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Capacity: 400 MW
- Type: Subcritical
- Start date: 1964-85
- Coal Type: Bituminous
- Coal Source:
- Source of financing:
Resources and articles
- "Coal- and Lignite-Fired Plants in Bulgaria," Industcards, accessed March 2016
- "Slovenian energy company buys heating utility in Bulgaria for €81 million", International Herald tribune (2007-08-28). Retrieved on 2016-03-26.