Russell D. Howard
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
"Founding Director, Jebsen Center for Counter Terrorism Studies, The Fletcher School (2005-present; Over 30 years with the U.S. Army, retiring as a Brigadier General. Positions within the U.S. Army included: Head and Deputy Head, Department of Social Sciences and Founding Director of the Combating Terrorism Center, United States Military Academy, West Point; Army Chief of Staff Fellow, Center for International Affairs, Harvard University; Commander, 1st Special Forces Group (airborne), Ft. Lewis, Washington; Assistant to the Special Representative to the Secretary General during UNOSOM II In Somalia; Deputy Chief of Staff for I corps; Chief of Staff and Deputy Commander for the Combined joint task force, Haiti/Haitian Advisory Group." 
- Weapons of Mass Destruction and Terrorism,(co-author with James J. F. Forest) (2007);
- Terrorism and Counterterrorism, BG (Ret.) Russell D. Howard and Reid L. Sawyer, (2006);
- Homeland Security and Terrorism, BG (Ret.) Russell D. Howard, James D. Forest, and Joanne Moore, (2006);
- Defeating Terrorism, BG (Ret.) Russell D. Howard, Reid L. Sawyer, (2004);
- Terrorism and Counterterrorism, BG (Ret.) Russell D. Howard and Reid L. Sawyer, (2004).