Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
"Russell Targ is a physicist and author who was a pioneer in the development of the laser and laser applications, and was co-founder of the Stanford Research Institute’s investigation into psychic abilities in the 1970s and 1980s... In 1997 Targ retired from Lockheed Martin Missiles & Space Co. as a senior staff scientist, where he developed airborne laser systems for the detection of wind shear.
"He now pursues ESP research in Palo Alto, California, and is also publishing special editions of classic books is psychical research. The series represents the very best books from a century of groundbreaking research into the limitless potential of human consciousness. "
- Distinguished Advisory board, Institute of Noetic Sciences 
- Advisory Board, International Remote Viewing Association 
- Mind Reach: Scientists Look at Psychic Ability (Delacorte, 1977)
- Mind At Large: IEEE Symposia On The Nature of Extrasensory Perception (Preager, 1979)
- The Mind Race: Understanding and Using Psychic Abilities (Villard, 1984)
- Miracles of Mind: Exploring Non-local Consciousness and Spiritual Healing (New World Library, 1998), coauthor Jane Katra
- The Heart of the Mind: How to Experience God Without Belief (New World Library, 1999), coauthor Jane Katra
Resources and articles
- Andrija Puharich
- Workshop Speaker, Twelth International Conference on Science and Consciousness 
- Paola Harris
- Jack Sarfatti
- Stephan A. Schwartz
- Kenneth A. Kress
- ↑ parapsych.org Russell Targ, organizational web page, accessed May 7, 2012.
- ↑ Institute of Noetic Sciences Distinguished Advisors, organizational web page, accessed July 14, 2013.
- ↑ International Remote Viewing Association About, organizational web page, accessed July 23, 2013.
- ↑ Twelth International Conference on Science and Consciousness Speakers, organizational web page, accessed July 12, 2013.