Russian Research Center for Human Rights
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Russian Research Center for Human Rights (the Human Rights House in Moscow) "was established in 1992 by an initiative of a number of internationally recognised human rights activists who had struggled for freedom in the Soviet Union since the 1960s, in particular Elena Bonner, Sergey Kovalyov, Vyacheslav Bakhmin, Anatoly Pristavkin, Larisa Bogoraz and Alexey Smirnov." 
- Liubov Vinogradova - Director
- Valery Borshchev - Chairman
Their address and contact details are almost identical to those of the Moscow Research Center for Human Rights.
- Russian Research Center for Human Rights.
- Louchnikov Pereulok, Building 4, Doorway 3, Suite 2, Moscow, 103982, Russia.
- Tel.: +7 495 206-0924; +7 495 291-90-81.
- Fax: +7 495 206-8853; +7 495 291-84-69.
- Web: http://www.hro.org