Genetically Engineered SDA Omega 3 Soybeans
Genetically Engineered SDA Omega 3 Soybeans are soybeans that are genetically engineered to include stearidonic acid, a type of omega-3 fatty acid that is not normally found in soybeans. Thus far, the only variety that exists is Monsanto's product, MON 87769.
Articles and Resources
Related SourceWatch Articles
- MON 87769
- Genetically Modified Organisms
- GMO Policies by Country
- Using Hunger to Promote Genetic Engineering
- GM Crop Database, Center for Environmental Risk Assessment
- Overview of GMO Events Commercially Available and Regulatory Status
- Novel Food Decisions - Approved Products, Health Canada.