Saga was acquired by staff (20%) backed by the private equity firm Charterhouse in 2004. Saga merged with The AA (owned by CVC and Permira) to form Acromas Holdings. Acromas is approx 20% owned by staff, 35% Charterhouse, 20% Permira, 20% CVC and 5% others. wiki
Owners of Allied Healthcare .
Accessed May 2015: 
- Andrew Goodsell, Executive Chairman
- Lance Batchelor, Group Chief Executive Officer
- Stuart Howard, Group Chief Financial Officer
- Jonathan Hill, Group Chief Financial Officer Designate
- Philip Green, Senior Independent Non-Executive Director
- Ray King, Independent Non-Executive Director
- Orna NiChionna, Independent Non-Executive Director
- Gareth Williams, Independent Non-Executive Director
- James Arnell, Non-Executive Director
- Peveril ('Pev') Hooper, Non-Executive Director
- Charles Sherwood, Non-Executive Director
- "Whistleblowing nurse receives £80k payout". MDDUS. 24 September 2014.
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Board, Saga, accessed May 18, 2015.