Samah-Dahra oil pipeline
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor and the Center for Media and Democracy.|
Samah-Dahra oil pipeline is an existing oil pipeline, running from Samah oilfield to Dahra oilfield, Libya.
The pipeline runs from Samah oilfield, Al Wahat district, to Dahra oilfield, Sirte district, Libya.
- Operator: Waha Oil Company
- Parent Company: National Oil Corporation (59.18%), ConocoPhillips (16.33%), Total (16.33%), Hess (8.16%)
- Current capacity: 32 inches
- Length: 183 kilometers
- Status: Operating
- Start Year:
Articles and resources
- Table 6.9: Main crude oil pipelines in OPEC members, 2016, OPEC Annual Statistical Bulletin 2017, pp. 87-94.
- World Energy Atlas, Petroleum Economist, 2001.
- Oil major Total expands in Libya, buys Marathon's Waha stake for $450 million, Reuters, 2 Mar. 2018.