Samer Said Khoury
Samer Said Khoury "is director and executive vice president of operations at Consolidated Contractors Company (CCC), one of the largest Arab international construction companies operating throughout the Middle East, Africa, CIS, Europe and America. From 1987 through 1990, Samer was responsible for the total operations of CCC in Kuwait, with an average turnover of $50/year and more than 1,000 permanent staff. In 1990, Samer moved to the Head Office of CCC in Athens, Greece. In 1997, he took over the position of executive vice president of operations responsible for the marketing and execution of the groups worldwide activities. Samer is also a committee and board member of a number of associations including: the Peace Works Foundation, Tufts University, and the International Pipeline Offshore Contractors Association (IPLOCA)." 
- Honorary Chair, Aspen Institute / Middle East Strategy Group
- Co-Chair, U.S.-Palestinian Partnership 
- Trustee, Welfare Association
- International Board, U.S./Middle East Project 
- Advisory Board, Center for Contemporary Arab Studies
- Advisory Council, Carnegie Middle East Center 
- Director, Palestinian Council on Foreign Relations 
- Community of West and Islam Dialogue: Members
- Honorary Board of Advisors, One Voice 
Resources and articles
- Samer Said Khoury, Aspen Institute, accessed October 26, 2007.
- Board, U.S.-Palestinian Partnership, accessed February 15, 2011.
- International Board, U.S./Middle East Project, accessed October 25, 2009.
- About, Carnegie Middle East Center, accessed February 9, 2011.
- About us, Palestinian Council on Foreign Relations, accessed October 26, 2007.
- OneVoice Honorary Board of Advisors, organizational web page, accessed January 13, 2013.