SANGHATA GLOBAL helps reduce poverty worldwide through entrepreneurship and enterprise development. "Through our Frontier Markets Scouts program, we provide opportunities globally to entrepreneurs by enabling them to build businesses that have sustainable positive impact on their communities, environments and the world.
"Jointly developed by Sanghata Global, the Monterey Institute and Village Capital, the Frontier Market Scouts (FMS) program is established at the Center for Social Impact Learning (CSIL) at the Monterey Institute of International Studies, California.
"Since our launch in 2011, we have trained over 270 social enterprise professionals from 17 diverse countries, served 100+ social entrepreneurs this year in 28 countries, and collaborated with 80 placement partners in 5 continents." 
Accessed November 2014: 
- Sabiha Rumani Malik - President and initiating founder
- Yuwei Shi - Co-Founder and trustee
- Scott Horton - Co-Founder and trustee
- Kevin Everett - Trustee
- William Morris - Trustee
- Sunder Ramaswamy, Ross Baird, Amit Sharma, Eric Klien, Steve Hoberg, Ravi Kurani, Carol E. Henderson, Manouchehr Yazhari 
- Web: http://sanghata.org/