Sarah Longwell works in public relations for lobbyist Rick Berman, his Employment Policies Institute and the Center for Union Facts, both front groups for individuals and industries opposed to union activities. With Berman's company she has also worked as a spokesperson for the American Beverage Institute announcing the launch of its NegligentDriving.com website. 
An article in the Washington Times in 2004 quotes Sarah Longwell speaking on behalf of the Collegiate Network: "The rise of a conservative media counterestablishment and today's dominance of conservatism in the broader American society is no accident. It came about because of the vision and dedication of those who labored over the past quarter century to win the hearts and minds of an entire generation." 
- Sarah's page on Myspace!
- Paul Strand, "Generation Sex: Promiscuity Makes the Grade on Campus", Christian Broadcasting Network, date unknown.
- Think Tank Success Kenyon College Graduate Sarah Longwell
- Intercollegiate Studies Institute Sponsors Middle East Expert at Duke University, Contact Sarah Longwell", Press Release, October 13, 2004.
- Jennifer Harper, "Conservative network celebrates 25 years", Washington Times, November 28, 2004
- Sarah Longwell, Director, Intercollegiate Studies Institute, 2005 Conservative Political Action Conference
- Sarah Longwell, "Collegiate Network Announces Campus Outrage Awards", April 1, 2005
- "The Center for Union Facts Positions Huge Dinosaur Outside AFL-CIO", News Release, February 13, 2006.