Schiel & Denver Book Publishers
Schiel & Denver Book Publishers is an ISBN book publishing services provider to independent authors that participates in the United Nations Global Compact and holds membership of the New York Center for Independent Publishing and Independent Book Publishers Association
Schiel & Denver specializes in offering specific ISBN book publishing and worldwide distribution services to debut and veteran authors, who retain creative control and both the primary and subsidiary publishing rights to their manuscripts through a non-exclusive publishing agreement.
In December 2008, Professor Ruben Nazario M.D., a board certified professor of pediatrics at the University of Kentucky Children's hospital published a Spanish language text, Julia and Winter Tales, with Schiel & Denver, which went on to become a popular foreign language seller on Amazon and bookstore cafes across America. According to Reed College, former Oregon county commissioner Caroline Miller published her critically acclaimed novel, Heart Land, with Schiel & Denver in April 2009, which was subsequently re-published in extract format in the Reed College Alumni Magazine, Reediana.
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- ↑ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schiel_%26_Denver_Book_Publishers
- ↑ http://www.unglobalcompact.org/participant/8245-Schiel-Denver-Publishing-Limited
- ↑ http://www.nycip.org/resources/publisher_directory.php?id=765&search=yes
- ↑ http://www.lavozky.com/story.php?id=1086%E2%8C%A9=esp§ion=04
- ↑ http://www.reed.edu/reed_magazine/spring2009/columns/reediana/index.html