"SeaShare is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit (tax-exempt) organization, founded in 1994. SeaShare’s mission is to engage the seafood industry in a collective effort to improve nutrition for the people served by food banks and feeding centers." "All SeaShare products are distributed exclusively through Feeding America and their national network of food banks"
Accessed April 2014: 
- John Garner - President - Vice Pres. & Dir. - Salmon Group, Trident Seafoods, Inc.
- Richard Mullins - Principal, Alaska Marine Products
- Wendy Visconty - CPA Treasurer - Former Audit Partner, McGladrey & Pullen
- Jan Jacobs - Director of Government Affairs, American Seafoods Company
- Terry Shaff - Vice President - President, Unisea
- Greg Englin - Business Development Mgr., Port of Seattle
- Pat Shanahan - Secretary - President, Pat Shanahan Strategic Planning
- Michael Lieberman - Corporate Account Advisor, Capital Risk Concepts Limited
- Jim Gilmore - Dir. Of Public Affairs, At-Sea Processors
- Tuck Donnelly - Prev Exec Director, SeaShare
- Glenn Reed - President, Pacific Seafoods Processor Assoc.
- William Orr - President, Signature Seafoods