Shenhua Fugu Guojiawan power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Shenhua Fugu Guojiawan power station (神华神东电力郭家湾电厂) is a 600-megawatt (MW) waste coal-fired power plant in Shaanxi Province, China.
The photo below shows the plant in Fugu County, Yulin Prefecture, Shaanxi Province. .
Background on Plant
On August 28, 2017, China's State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council (SASAC) announced that China Guodian Corporation and Shenhua Group will be jointly restructured. Shenhua Group will become China National Energy Investment Group and will absorb China Guodian Corporation. It will be the largest power company in the world by installed capacity, as well as the world's largest coal producer. The merger was completed on November 28, 2017.
Project Details for Phase II Expansion
- Sponsor: Shenhua Shendong Electric Power Corp
- Parent company: National Energy Investment Group
- Location: Dachanghan Town, Guojiawan Village, Fugu County, Yulin Prefecture, Shaanxi Province, China
- Coordinates: 39.222631, 110.406633 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 600 MW (Units 1&2: 300 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- Projected in service:
- Coal type: Waste coal
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "我国煤电机组单机最大容量电源将送电", 中国能源报, 2010-09-13
- "神东电力公司郭家湾电厂1#机组顺利通过168小时满负荷试运行," Shenhua Group website, 2010-06-03
- "Factbox: Shenhua and Guodian - China's latest state marriage", Reuters (29 August 2017). Retrieved on 30 August 2017.
- "China Is Creating the World's Largest Power Company", Bloomberg News (28 August 2017). Retrieved on 29 August 2017.
- "China’s Newly-Established National Energy Investment Group Sets World Records in Its Sector, With Assets of Over CNY1.8 Trillion," Yicai Global, 11-28-2017