Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Analyst, Media Accuracy on Latin America
- "Revolutionary Horizons: Past and Present in Bolivian Politics", co-authored with Forrest Hylton, Verso 2007
- "The Chequered Rainbow," co-authored with Forrest Hylton, New Left Review, September-October 2005
- “Was There Race in Colonial Latin America?: Identifying Selves and Others in the Insurgent Andes,” in Laura Gotkowitz, ed., Race, Culture, and Power in the Andes and Mesoamerica: From “Purity of Blood” to Indigenous Social Movements, volume under consideration by Duke University Press
- Ya es otro tiempo el presente: Cuatro momentos de insurgencia indígena, co-authored with Forrest Hylton, Felix Patzi, and Sergio Serulnikov, with introduction by Thomson and Hylton, and prologue by Adolfo Gilly, La Paz: Muela del Diablo, 2003
- “Revolutionary Memory in Bolivia: Anticolonial and National Projects from 1781 to 1952,” in Merilee Grindle and Pilar Domingo, eds., Proclaiming the Revolution: Bolivia in Comparative Perspective,Cambridge: Harvard University Press, 2003
- We Alone Will Rule: Native Andean Politics in the Age of Insurgency.Madison: University of Wisconsin Press, 2002.
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Sinclair Thomson, University of New York, accessed September 23, 2008.