"Sir John Whitmore is Executive Chairman of Performance Consultants International, the leading coaching, leadership and performance improvement firm in the workplace globally. He is a pre-eminent thinker in leadership and organizational change and works globally with leading multinational corporations to establish coaching management cultures and leadership programmes. He has written five books on leadership, coaching and sports, of which Coaching for Performance is the best known having sold 500,000 copies in 17 languages.
"Honoured with the President's Award by International Coach Federation (ICF), rated as the Number One Business Coach by the Independent newspaper and as having had the most impact on the coaching profession by the Association for Coaching, John is is one of the leading figures in the international coaching community with activities and operations globally. John founded Performance Consultants with partners David Hemery and David Whitaker after originally forming The Inner Game in the United Kingdom following a period of studying and working with Tim Gallwey and Bob Kriegel in the United States." 
- Editorial Board, Annual Review of High Performance Coaching and Consulting 
- Cofounder, Institute of Human Excellence 
Resources and articles
- Performance Consultants International John Whitmore, organizational web page, accessed February 29, 2012.
- Annual Review of High Performance Coaching and Consulting Editorial Board, organizational web page, accessed June 14, 2013.
- Institute of Human Excellence People, organizational web page, accessed June 24, 2013.