Socially Responsible Investment APPG
The Socially Responsible Investment Group exists 'to promote debate and understanding about socially responsible investment and to ensure that socially responsible investment issues are considered wherever relevant during the framing of legislation'
- Chair: Tony Colman MP (Lab)
- Vicechair: Peter Bottomley MP (Con)
- Vicechair: Dr Vincent Cable MP (LD)
- Secretary: Gareth R. Thomas MP (Lab)
- Contact: Ms Helen Harrison , UK Social Investment Forum, Unit 203, Hatton Square Business Centre, 16 Baldwins Gardens, London EC1N 2RJ. Tel: 020 7405 0040
UK Social Investment Forum provides secretariat.
Other SourceWatch resources
- All-Party Parliamentary Group
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Subject Groups
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Country Groups
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)