"Mr. Stalbek Mishakov joined En+ Group as Deputy CEO in July 2013. Mr. Mishakov is in charge of the Group’s strategic partnership relations development as well as supervising overseas assets. Stalbek Mishakov has been with the Group’s main shareholder Oleg Deripaska since 1999. In 2010-2013, he was Advisor to CEO of UC RUSAL. Prior to that he was CEO of Altius Development, Deputy CEO, Director (M&A), and Chairman of the Investment Committee at Basic Element. In 1997-1998, Mr. Mishakov was Head of the State Committee for Foreign Economic Relations of the Republic of Khakassia." 
- 2006 — 2007 —General Director (part-time), Altius Development LLC
- 2007 — 2009 — General Director, Altius Development LLC
- 2009 — 2009 — General Director (part-time), OJSC Aremeks
- Since 2010 — to date — Adviser to President, CJSC RUSAL Global Management B.V.
- 2013 — to date — Deputy CEO (part-time) of En+ Management LLC
- 2013 — 2016 — Member of the Board of Directors, United Company RUSAL Plc 
- Director, Norilsk Nickel
Resources and articles
- Norilsk Nickel Stalbek Mishakov, organizational web page, accessed March 19, 2018.