"Stanislaw Burzynski is a physician based out of Houston who administers a chemotherapy called “antineoplastons.” They have never, in 35 years, demonstrated efficacy or safety. Nonetheless, Burzynski charges patients hundreds of thousands of dollars for this unproven treatment. The way that it is framed is that they are entering “clinical trials,” but the man has never, ever published the final results of a single clinical trial. Instead, what we see is a string of abandoned trials–more than 60 at this point, none of them even at the stage that they might demonstrate efficacy. His only phase III trial, the type that would demonstrate efficacy, is not accepting patients as of this writing despite being approved for over 2 years. (Even though many recent patients seem to think that they are entering phase III trials.)" 
- David Gorski, "Revealed by the FDA: The results of the most recent inspection of the Burzynski Clinic", Science-based Medicine, November 11, 2013.
- Andy Lewis, "The False Hope of the Burzynski Clinic", Quackometer, November 21, 2011.
- Liz Szabo, "Doctor accused of selling false hope to families", USA TODAY, November 18, 2013.
- David Gorski, "The Burzynski Empire strikes back", Science-based Medicine, November 18, 2013.
- Gary Null - first popularized his ideas in the 1970s
- Joe Barton, Dan Burton, Suzanne Somers - supporters
- Eric Merola
- Burzynski Research Institute
- Julian M. Whitaker - avid supporter
- theotherburzynskipatientgroup About TOBPG, organizational web page, accessed November 14, 2013.