Starhawk "is the author or co-author of ten books including The Spiral Dance: A Rebirth of the Ancient Religion of the Great Goddess, and is internationally known for reviving earth-based spirituality, bringing techniques and creative power of spirituality to political activism. She co-teaches EAT (Earth Activist Trainings), intensive seminars that combine permaculture, political organising, and earth-based spirituality; and is the co-founder of Reclaiming, an activist branch of modern Pagan religion." 
- Organizer, CODEPINK: Women for Peace
- International Advisory Board, Gaia University 
- Regular Contributor, Reality Sandwich 
- Trainer/Consultant, Living Mandala 
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Starhawk, Schumacher College, accessed January 9, 2009.
- International Advisory Board, Gaia University, accessed October 6, 2009.
- Reality Sandwich aBOUT, organizational web page, accessed October 26, 2013.
- Living Mandala Facilitators, Trainers & Consultants, organizational web page, accessed November 7, 2013.