Stephen Twigg was a Member of Parliament for Enfield Southgate between 1997 to 2005.  He was Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for Schools.  Twigg was also Chair of the pro-Israel lobby group Labour Friends of Israel
"Stephen Twigg has worked for the Aegis Trust since June 2005. He is the Director of Special Projects advising both Aegis and the Holocaust Centre on Government & Parliamentary relations and broader campaign strategy. He also chairs the Management Board. After serving as General Secretary of the Fabian Society from 1996 to 1997, Stephen was elected as a Member of Parliament for Enfield Southgate in 1997, which he represented until 2005. He was Parliamentary Secretary to the leader of the House of Commons the Rt. Hon Robin Cook MP from 2001 to 2002 and then a Minister in the Department of Education and Skills between 2002 and 2005. He is Director of the Foreign Policy Centre and Labour's Prospective Parliamentary Candidate for the West Derby constituency of Liverpool." 
- Honorary President, Progress 
- Advisory Council, Speakers' Corner Trust 
- Staff, Foreign Policy Centre
- Policy Advisory Board, Social Market Foundation
- Council, Holocaust Educational Trust 
- Patron, Workers Educational Association 
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Who we are, Aegis Trust, accessed May 31, 2010.
- Progress About, organizational web page, accessed June 30, 2012.
- Advisory Council, Speakers' Corner Trust, accessed November 18, 2008.
- Trustees, Holocaust Educational Trust, accessed May 31, 2010.
- Workers' Educational Association Patrons, organizational web page, accessed May 11, 2013.