His U.S. Department of Justice profile states that, "[s]ince March of 1989, he has been employed as a criminal prosecutor by the United States Department of Justice. Prior to joining the United States Attorney's Office, he served for two years as a judicial law clerk to the late Robert W. Warren, United States District Judge for the Eastern District of Wisconsin. Mr. Biskupic received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Journalism from Marquette University in 1983 and was awarded a Juris Doctor degree from Marquette University in 1987."
Related SourceWatch Resources
- Patrick Marley and Steven Walters, "Doyle will revisit Adelman donations. He's confident that contract process was free of politics," Milwaukee JournalSentinel, January 27, 2006.
- "Was conservative darling Steve Biskupic on the chopping block, too?" Pundit Nation Blogspot, March 13, 2007.
- "How was Biskupic rated?" and "Did the Republican Ricks whine to the White House about USAT Biskupic?" Brew City Brawler Blog, March 13, 2007.
- "Who's trashing US Attorney Steven Biskupic today?" Pundit Nation Blogspot, March 14, 2007.
- Paul Kiel, "Email: Most USAs Are 'Loyal Bushies'," TPMmuckraker, March 15, 2007.
- "Biskupic says no pressure from Washington," Wheeler News Service, March 16, 2007.
- Mark Pitsch, "Biskupic denies being told to conduct probes," Wisconsin State Journal, March 16, 2007.
- Greg Gordon, Margaret Talev and Marisa Taylor, "New U.S. attorneys seem to have partisan records," McClatchy Newspapers, March 23, 2007.
- walja, "What Do All These States Have in Common?" Swing State Project, March 24, 2007.
- Michael Leon, " OpEdNews, March 25, 2007.
- Daniel Bice, "Who complained about prosecutions?" Milwaukee JournalSentinel, April 4, 2007.
- David Callender and Judith Davidoff, "Thompson freed; judge chides prosecutors. Doyle taint lifted?" The Capitol Times, April 6, 2007.
- "One of the 85 'loyal Bushies' comes under scrutiny," The Carpetbagger Report, April 6, 2007.
- Josh Marshall, re "loyal Bushies", Talking Points Memo, April 6, 2007.
- Gretchen Schuldt, "Georgia Thompson, Steve Biskupic and Rudolph Randa," Milwaukee Rising Blogspot, April 6, 2007.
- David Johnston, "3 aides to US attorney in Minn. step down. Some associates view act as protest," New York Times News Service (Boston Globe), April 7, 2007.
- Daniel Bice, "State GOP official pushed vote fraud issue," Milwaukee JournalSentinel, April 7, 2007.
- Gregory Stanford, "Biskupic has some explaining to do," Milwaukee JournalSentinel, April 7, 2007.
- Michael Leon, "The Reluctantly Corrupt U.S. Atty from Wisconsin," OpEdNews, April 7, 2007.
- Shannon Prather, ".S. attorneys' revolt heard all the way to Capitol Hill. Top Democrat says Minnesota resignations the latest twist in growing Justice controversy," Pioneer Press (MN), April 7, 2007.
- "Biskupic getting national attention -- and Bice finally takes a cue from the Brawler" and "Time to revisit the Wisconsin GOP's Voter Suppression Drive of 2004," Brew City Brawler Blog, April 8, 2007.
- Editorial: "Another Layer of Scandal," New York Times, April 9, 2007.
- Brent Kremer, "Now we know how U.S. Attorneys kept their jobs," An Angry Dakota Democrat Blogspot, April 20, 2007.