|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
"Steve is a writer and speaker on meditation and global issues. He is co-founder of Intuition in Service and the United Nations Days and Years Meditation Initiative. He worked for almost 20 years at the London office ofWorld Goodwill and Lucis Trust. Since 2002, he has coordinated an annual global meditation Vigil for the International Day of Peace.
"He serves on the Council of the Spiritual Caucus at the United Nations and writes a regular column about the United Nations for the UK journal Caduceus. He is a board member of the Lifebridge Foundation. He lives in the US and in his home country, New Zealand where he is a writer and actively involved with the Darjeeling Goodwill Animal Shelter in India." 
His partner is Barbara Valocore.  His former wife was Jan Nation. 
- Advisory Board, Pathways To Peace
- Visionary, The Vision Project
Resources and articles
- ↑ 1openmind Steve Nation, organizational web page, accessed April 20, 2012.
- ↑ kosmosjournal Steve Nation, organizational web page, accessed April 21, 2012.
- ↑ worldservicegroup Contributors, organizational web page, accessed April 21, 2012.