Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Sudan Group exists 'to promote in Parliament and in Her Majesty s Government the cause of peace, justice and development for all the peoples of Sudan'
- Chair: Hilton Dawson MP (Lab)
- Vicechair: Dr Jenny Tonge MP (LD)
- Secretary: Baroness Cox (Con)
- Treasurer: Earl of Sandwich (CB)
- Contact: Ms Sultana Begum, Room 4/10, Norman Shaw North, Derby Gate, London SW1A 2JF. Tel: 020 7219 6113
Christian Aid £3000; Tearfund £2500; CAFOD £2000; Oxfam £1000; CARE International £1000; World Vision £500; Christian Solidarity Worldwide £500 (registered May 2003). £1,000 from the Consortium for Education in Southern Sudan (registered June 2003).