TBWA\GGT is a UK advertising agency.
It was given the Labour Party account in April 2000 . In September 2004, The Times reported that TBWA had been chosen to handle the advertising for Labour's campaign for the British General Election 2005 .
A quote on the website of the Management Centre Europe, accessed in November 2004, gives some insight into TBWA\GGT's approach to the Labour account. According to the article, "As Adam Morgan, European planning director of the TBWA agency in London says: 'The repositioning of the British Labour Party is a branding exercise, so is the city of Las Vegas as a leisure destination'... According to Morgan, there are two distinct types of challenger brands: launches and relaunches... As for relaunches that have been highly successful, he lists Wonderbra, Harley-Davidson, Swatch, Tango and The British Labour Party, a political group that has now become a model brand for others around Europe." 
According to its website, the principals of TBWA\GGT as at November 2004 were :
- Mike Cornwell, Chief Executive Officer.
- Penny Reid, Managing Director.
- Peter Herd, Chairman.
- Nick Moore, Creative Director.
- Richard Madden, Planning Director.
- Tim Brassey, Finance Director.
- Tina Christison, Data Planning Director.
82 Dean Street,
Tel: +44 20 7439 4282
Fax: +44 20 7440 1282
Email: info AT tbwa-ggt.com
- Britain is working. Don't let the Tories wreck it again
- British General Election 2005
- Labour Party
- Labour Party conference
- Tony Blair
- Jade Garrett, "Hello boys. Let me handle your election", The Independent, April 11, 2000.
- "Selling politics to the people", BBC News Online, 21 June, 2000. Mentions TBWA getting the Labour account.
- Daniel Rogers, "Tories launch advertising blitz", The Guardian, January 9, 2001 (regn required). Mentions TBWA\GGT getting Labour account.
- David Charter, "Chairman role for Milburn", The Times, September 6, 2004.
- "Do brands matter?", Management Centre Europe website. Undated article, accessed November 6, 2004. Contains Adam Morgan quote.
- browneyedsheep.com's UK advertising industry page - contains profile of TBWA\GGT. Updated April 30, 2004.