Talk:Bush regime cronyism
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Parking some Bush regime cronyism links here for now:
- Bush Jr.'s Skeleton Closet: links to articles.
- Norman D. Livergood, "Bush's Crony Capitalism. Everything for Plutocrats, Nothing for Workers," Hermes Press.com, undated (pre election 2004).
- Tracking the Bush Administration: Bush Corporate Favoritism: long list of links to articles compiled on politics-bushwhacking.com. Current into July 2005.
- "One Hundred Days of Cronyism," The Dubya Report, April 30, 2001.
- Joe Conason, "More crony capitalism in Texas," Salon, September 17, 2002.
- George Packer, "A Confederacy of Cronies," Mother Jones, November/December 2002.
- "Rebuilding Iraq -- The Contractors," Open Secrets, April 28, 2003 (updated).
- Brian Faler, "Letterman's Halliburton joke in ad bashing Bush. Activist group alleges cronyism, profiteering," Washington Post (SF Gate), September 20, 2003.
- Julian Borger, "Bush cronies advise on buying up Iraq," Guardian Unlimited (UK), October 1, 2003.
- Bryan Bender, "Study finds cronyism in Iraq, Afghanistan contracts," Boston Globe, October 31, 2003.
- "Bush camp rejects Iraq cronyism charges," Associated Press (Guardian Unlimited (UK)), January 7, 2004.
- Luis, "In Business, It's All About Three Things: Cronyism, Cronyism, and Cronyism," Blog from Another Dimension, September 12, 2005.