Talk:Indonesia and coal
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Pation II http://www.eon-uk.com/about/1011.aspx
- Department of Energy and Mineral Resources http://www.esdm.go.id/index-en.html? and http://www.esdm.go.id/directorate-general-of-mineral-coal-and-geothermal.html and http://www.esdm.go.id/directorate-general-of-electricity-and-energy-utilization.html (the last two pages need translation)
- http://www.esdm.go.id/publikasi/statistik/doc_download/987-handbook-of-energy-a-economic-statistics-of-indonesia-2009.html - see page 40 for detailed breakdown on coal reserves page 41 for coal supply, page 42 Indonesia Coal Export by Destination, page 43 doestic coal consumption by sector, page 58 Power Plant Production with coal-fired category, page 62 PLN Electricity System Performance, pages 64-66 listing of geothermal plants
- http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2010/04/20/wb-suggests-indonesia-reduce-dependency-coal.html WB suggests Indonesia reduce dependency on coal
- http://web.worldbank.org/WBSITE/EXTERNAL/NEWS/0,,contentMDK:22545502~menuPK:34463~pagePK:34370~piPK:34424~theSitePK:4607,00.html Energy Transformation is within East Asia's Reach – at a Price, Says World Bank Report, Media Release, April 19, 2010.
- http://web.worldbank.org/WBSITE/EXTERNAL/COUNTRIES/EASTASIAPACIFICEXT/0,,menuPK:208943~pagePK:158889~piPK:146815~theSitePK:226301,00.html Winds of Change: East Asia's Sustainable Energy Future, World Bank, April 2010.