Talk:Richard N. Perle
this entry needs to be reconfigured... too much of a mish-mash
The Hersh/Khashoggi Scandal: "But his recent troubles emerged from disclosures this month about his business dealings. They began with an article in The New Yorker by Seymour M. Hersh that disclosed that Mr. Perle had lunch earlier this year with the arms dealer Adnan Khashoggi. Mr. Perle responded to the article by calling Mr. Hersh a terrorist and threatening to sue him in a British court for libel." 
Perle denied his Likud party connections (which are mentioned in this entry) on C-Span recently (March 7, 2004), but not his connections to Netanyahu. Transcript will be available some time soon.
Re Sandro Contenta, "U.S. war policy 'grave error'. Ex-Rumsfeld aide admits occupation of Iraq a failure," Toronto Star, May 26, 2004:
- "Richard Perle, until recently a powerful adviser to U.S. Defence Secretary Donald Rumsfeld, described U.S. policy in post-war Iraq as a failure.
- "'I would be the first to acknowledge we allowed the liberation (of Iraq) to subside into an occupation. And I think that was a grave error, and in some ways a continuing error,' said Perle, former chair of the influential Defense Policy Board, which advises the Pentagon."
There is a lot of unreferenced material in this article -- really needs a thorough going through given that its a reasonably high traffic page. I'll put it on my list but wonlt be offended if someone beats me to it :)--Bob Burton 04:22, 2 Aug 2005 (EDT)
CAUTION: After accessing the following Paul Conant article posted on www.angelfire.com, my CPU usage was at 100% and could not perform any tasks and I had to shut down and restart TWICE. Not sure what was going on, but just want to issue warning. Artificial Intelligence 04:25, 2 Aug 2005 (EDT)
- 'How did the twin towers fall? Questions remain' , a July 2005 piece on the NIST's 9/11 investigation.
I'm starting to work through this article and the links. Work in progress. --Bob Burton 01:12, 23 April 2007 (EDT)
- "One-Track Minds on Two-Track Mideast Solutions" by Larry Cohler-Esses, Forward, Jan 24, 2003.
- Dead link
- Kurt Nimmo, "Neocon Prince of Darkness Sighted at Bilderberg Meeting," Another Day in the Empire, June 9, 2006.
- Megan Gillis, "'These guys love secrecy' ... and they're in town for mystery meeting," Ottawa Sun (Canada), June 9, 2006.
- These two add nothing - the only link to Perle is speculation that as he had been seen in Ottowa he might be there to attend a Bilderberg meeting.
- Free Congress Foundation contains numerous current brief interviews in Real Media or MP3 Format with Richard N. Perle.
- Dead link
- Disturbingly humorous fictional Richard Perle weblog, ""
- Doesn't add much useful
- Dead link