Talk:Tepper Aviation, Inc.
It is an absolute disgrace and scandal that this site would allow an article like this. I cannot believe that this type of research has been permitted. The high levels of insanity on this page are amazing. The company has absolutely nothing to do with Africa or any other heinous allegations that have been rendered here. I demand that this page is taken down at once or you all could find that you will be faced with a large libel suit. I don’t know who has written this shoddy page but it needs to be stopped. It appears that the individual (s) involved are scrapping the barrel and finding out nothing. It is beyond my comprehension that this has been allowed to stand. All the connecting links are poorly researched. Please put an end to this tripe and stop adding utter garbage which it seems has been going on for a while.
Since Rcooley's comment is virtuallt identical to the note posted on another page please see http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Talk:Pharies_%27Bud%27_B._Petty --Bob Burton 07:00, 20 May 2006 (EDT)
The crazed level of hysteria on this website is incredible. It’s amusing if not amazingly pathetic. The people working on these pages all seem to have concealed their true identities. Who is this Neoconned? What gives this individual the right to hold forth on all these baseless allegations. The name obviously suggests his/her motives. I repeat that all these comments are libellous and none of these supposed sources and links prove anything and in fact they do not even work. The allegations are totally and unequivocally groundless. I strongly urge you all to not only stop adding to these pages but delete them from your folders. What has this got to do with fake news? It certainly is fake that there are people using codenames. They should reveal their true identity. What do they have to hide? Terminate Tepper and related pages at once or action will be pursued.
I repeat once again that none of the links go to the allegations made. It shocks me that after I demanded that no changes were made, further unsubstantiated claims were added. I would like to know who this Neoconned is? What is this person hiding? I repeat once more than none of the links work or lead to the material that has been alleged. Kindly remove them at once.
I’m actually not hiding behind any pseudonym. This is my name. I’m curious about this individual Neoconned because I suspect he used to work in our office. I tried to avoid mentioning his history before but the person we know was fired for having pornographic images of children on his computer. The individual would use the name Neoconned on chat rooms and other web forums. He was from the UK but had resided across the Atlantic for some time. I strongly suspect it is this individual. So therefore it would be good if he could be transparent and reveal himself and all his motivations will become apparent in relation to these pages. I don’t think he needs you all to speak for himself. In any case he was naïve enough to leave his details on one site. I would like to also kindly request one last time that you remove all these slanderous allegations based on warped conspiracies. It seems every time I ask you all choose to add more material. That is not very mature. User:Rcooley
- Neo, I think if I remember correctly that is how you used to like to be called. I’m appealing for you to stop your agenda of revenge. I think if you can be honest with us for just one minute, you know you were the one who had child pornography photos on your computer. I thought we resolved that. I can still help you overcome this problem but this is not the way forward.
- Don’t talk to me about democracy or about feeble smears. We have been fighting to ensure democracy remains part of our constitution before you and the rest of the X-Files crew turned up. You can add as many new links and pages as you want for Tepper but you won’t prove a thing nor will you find anything of substance because it does not exist. We’ll be in touch with you soon. Before I forget, how is the cat? User:Rcooley
- "Gen Av C-130, Florida - Tepper Aviation Inc. ... Comments: Tepper Aviation, Inc is an air cargo company operating 3 L-382G-30 (civilian C-130) aircraft worldwide out of our home base in the panhandle of Florida. We are looking for pilots with C-130 experience for full time employment. Since we recently acquired the third aircraft we are increasing our crew complement. We presently have sufficient Flight Engineers and loadmasters but are looking for pilots and mechanics. Mechanics are required to have C-130 experience and an A&P license. All positions require relocation to the Florida panhandle area. Any interested parties should submit a resume to Tepper Aviation, Inc ATTN: Bobby Owens P.O. Box 100 Crestview, FL 32536." 
- 932 Pilot Drive Green Cove Springs, FL 32043
- Telephone: 904-284-2490, Fax: 904-284-0822
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- FL Sunbiz link.
- Scott Shane, Stephen Grey and Margot Williams, "CIA Expanding Terror Battle under Guise of Charter Flights," New York Times (truthout), May 31, 2005.
- Georg Mascolo, Hans-Jürgen Schlamp and Holger Stark, "The Hunt for Hercules N8183J," Spiegel (Germany), November 28, 2005.
- Hi AI, thanks for the links, although you probably won't be surprised to hear i'd seen them all before - except for the Pegasus company records. Although I'm not quite clear what that company's connection to Tepper is? The Insider magazine article is a good example of "good for pointers, not suitable as a reference". Some of it is certainly true - but I can't speak for the rest of the article! The author displays a number of bad journalistic traits:
- A desire to make himself part of the story ("Posession of these Documents almost landed me in jail back in 1992...")
- Appalling spelling, grammar, and punctuation. Total ignorance of the correct use of case. I mean, really embarrassing.
- Throwing in totally gratuitous and speculative innuendo ("By Coincidence, Hamas Suicide Bombers operate their World Wide Internet Servers from San Antonio and are hosted by PEER 1 Networks absorbed last year by a Canadian penny Stock conglomerate tied to Vegas Casinos.")
- I hope you don't mind if i delete the link to the article - I don't want us to be seen as endorsing it in some way, even on a talk page. It's extremely easy to find in a Google search for Tepper Aviation (first page of results). --Neoconned 11:34, 23 May 2006 (EDT)
Okaybee ... even very "bad" postings offer hints ... but won't bother to "dump" anything else since you obviously have this topic under control. Artificial Intelligence 11:59, 23 May 2006 (EDT)
- Yeah, i definitely agree with you that "bad" articles offer pointers. I've received a lot of pointers from the Insider magazine article, but they all need to be backed up from more reliable sources. And please do dump other stuff, i really don't want to be a one-man band on these articles!! If you're looking for a time-consuming, but potentially fruitful research angle, how about checking the company records in other states for directorships for Pharies 'Bud' Petty? Cheers, --Neoconned 12:06, 23 May 2006 (EDT)
New Data Dump
Maybe nothing new ...
- Google translation from original German.
- Jayna Hill: Homeland Security, U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary, 8 District CR, Division 1, Fort Walton Beach, Florida ; same? Jayna Hill (CIA)?. --19:43, 22 April 2007 Artificial Intelligence
- Hi AI, I'd seen the posting on the "Cloaks-and-Daggers" mailing list before, I hadn't seen the US Coast Guard Auxiliary listing. Now I have no idea if either have anything to do with the Jayna Hill of Tepper Aviation, which is why I hadn't used the Cloaks-and-Daggers lead before. However, I guess it would be legitimate to create a disambiguation page for Jayna Hill, and readers can then make up their own minds... Thanks for starting to create the pages for the other Tepper officers, that's very helpful. :) --Neoconned 10:13, 23 April 2007 (EDT)
Avoiding an echo chamber effect
Just a note to say that these days, a lot of postings on aviation photography enthusiast websites appear to be basing their information on this article. So an identification on an aviation enthusiast website of a particular plane as being Tepper-operated isn't necessarily evidential for the purposes of this article, as it may be sourced from this article. In other words, watch out for an echo chamber effect. --Neoconned 12:41, 9 July 2007 (EDT)