- a significant section of the site is given over to antisemitic weblinks and invective blaming Israel and Jews for 9/11; and that the founder, Michael Rivero, is a well-known Holocaust denier and antisemite
are unsubstantiated, and appear to be confused about the distinctions between Judaism and Zionism, critique and invective, understanding and blaming.
In fact, the site links to articles which are clearly critical of anti-semitism and other miscreant behavior. 
- Brussels: The European Union's executive commission has reacted with fury to accusations of anti-Semitism by two leading Jewish groups, saying criticism of Israel had nothing to do with hostility to Jews.
- The accusations, made by the heads of the World Jewish Congress and the European Jewish Congress and published in the Financial Times on Monday, were discussed at length at the commission's first meeting of the year, a commission spokesman, Reijo Kemppinen, said on Wednesday.
- The commission strongly rejected allegations that legitimate criticism by EU institutions of the actions of Israel had anything to do with anti-Semitism, he said. "These two things are separate."
- The two Jewish leaders, Edgar Bronfman and Cobi Benatoff, wrote in their attack on the EU executive: "Anti-Semitism can be expressed in two ways: by action and inaction. Remarkably, the European Commission is guilty of both." Mr Kemppinen said the commission president, Romano Prodi, rejected this and found the accusation "highly offensive".
- The Israeli lobby has launched an all-out drive to ensure congressional passage of a bill (approved by the House and now before a Senate committee) that would set up a virtual federal tribunal to investigate and monitor criticism of Israel on American college campuses.
- Ten months ago the New York-based Jewish Week newspaper claimed that the report by American Free Press that Republican members of the Senate were planning to crack down on college and university professors who were critical of Israel was "a dangerous urban legend at best, deliberate disinformation at worst." In short, they were saying AFP lied.
- Now the truth has come out. On September17 , 2003 the House Subcommittee on Select Education unanimously approved H.R.3077 , the International Studies in Higher Education Act, which was then passed by the full House of Representatives on October21 . The chief sponsor of the legislation was Rep. Peter Hoekstra, a conservative Republican from Michigan.
- This bill is dangerous--a direct affront to the First Amendment and the product of intrigue by a small clique of individuals and organizations which combines the "elite" forces of the powerful Israeli lobby in official Washington.
- There are absolutely no grass-roots organizations supporting this measure whatsoever. Instead, leading the push for Senate approval of the House-originated bill, are the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) of B'nai B'rith, the American Jewish Congress, and the American Jewish Committee. Also lending its support is Empower America, the neo-conservative front group established by longtime pro-Israel publicist William Kristol, editor and publisher of billionaire Rupert Murdoch's Weekly Standard which is said to be the "intellectual" journal that governs the train of foreign policy thinking in the Bush administration.
- One other group has lent its support: the U.S. India Political Action Committee, an Indian-American group that has been working closely with the Israeli lobby now that Israel and India are geopolitically allied.
- SAN FRANCISCO - March 22 - Jewish Voice for Peace, the largest Jewish peace group of its kind in the United States, earlier today criticized the Israeli government for its assassination of Hamas' spiritual leader, Sheikh Ahmed Yassin. 
I found a number of highly suspect pages linked to from the whr hidden historypages
These include Holocaust Revisionism in One Easy Lesson linked to on December 14, 2006, which claims that:
"* Auschwitz was not a 'death camp', as alleged at the trials, but a large industrial complex in Poland, and the inmates were forced laborers. The nazis were desperate for labor, so it would have been irrational for them to have 'gassed' anyone, and equally irrational for them to have mistreated inmates or underfed them. In fact, there was a special court, under SS Judge Konrad Morgen, to try complaints against camp personnel for abusing inmates."
"* Jewish population numbers published in standard reference works both before and after the war do not show a decrease of Jewish numbers, but rather an INCREASE. These reference works also demonstrate that THERE WERE NOT EVEN SIX MILLION JEWS IN NAZI-OCCUPIED EUROPE DURING THE PERIOD."
And on December 11, 2006 they linked to Dare to Differ - Holocaust ‘Deniers’ Unite, with an added comment: "I really hate the phrase "holocaust denier". "Holocaust examiner" or "Holocaust researcher" is really much more accurate. - M. R."
On October 29, 2006 they linked to A Holocaust Revisionist Critique of the Thinking of Deborah Lipstadt on CODOH.COM which carries articles by Robert_Faurisson,  David Irving], Fred A. Leuchter and Ernst Zündel amongst it's authors
On May 19, 2006 and February 21, 2006, they linked to an article hidden by Thunderbay IMC "due to it's racist and anti-semetic content". The article subtitled "No Evidence Of Genocide", is a chapter from 'Did Six Million Really Die?' foreword by Robert Faurisson.
On July 27, 2003 they linked to Institute for Historical Review
The assertion that:
"Allegations that a significant section of the site is given over to antisemitic weblinks and invective blaming Israel and Jews for 9/11; and that the founder, Michael Rivero, is a well-known Holocaust denier and antisemite are unsubstantiated, and appear to be confused about the distinctions between Judaism and Zionism, critique and invective, understanding and blaming."
seems misleading in light of the links above. I have not searched the whole page.
I deleted this - it wasn't clear why this is supposed to be significant. --Bob Burton 22:27, 27 April 2007 (EDT)