(Redirected from Tata and Sons Group)Jump to navigation Jump to search
"The Tata group comprises over 100 operating companies in seven business sectors: communications and information technology, engineering, materials, services, energy, consumer products and chemicals. The group has operations in more than 80 countries across six continents, and its companies export products and services to 85 countries.
"The total revenue of Tata companies, taken together, was $83.3 billion (around Rs3,796.75 billion) in 2010-11, with 58 per cent of this coming from business outside India. Tata companies employ over 425,000 people worldwide. The Tata name has been respected in India for more than 140 years for its adherence to strong values and business ethics." 
Group Corporate Centre
Accessed June 2012: 
- Chairman Ratan N. Tata, RK Krishna Kumar, R Gopalakrishnan, Ishaat Hussain, Kishor A. Chaukar, and Arunkumar Gandhi
Resources and articles
- Sasol Synfuels International
- Strategic Energy Technology Systems
- Srirampur Coal-to-Liquids Project
- Ravi Chaudhry
- Praveen P. Kadle
- Tata Motors
- Tata Management Training Centre
- JRD Tata - former chair
- Alan Rosling
- Prasad Menon
- ↑ Tata Group Overview, organizational web page, accessed June 25, 2012.
- ↑ Tata Group Group Corporate Centre, organizational web page, accessed June 25, 2012.