Theresa Fay-Bustillos "has been the Executive Director of the Levi Strauss Foundation and Vice President of Worldwide Community Affairs for Levi Strauss & Company since May 30, 2000. She is responsible for leading their corporate social responsibility, philanthropic and employee community involvement activities globally...
"After graduating from the University of California, Berkeley in 1975 and University of California, Los Angeles School of Law in 1980, Ms. Fay-Bustillos became a trial attorney specializing in labor and employment law, voting rights, education and immigrants’ rights issues. She litigated class action or complex cases at the U.S. Department of Labor, the Mexican American Legal Defense & Education Fund (MALDEF), the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and at the Law Offices of Saperstein, Goldstein, Demchak and Baller. Theresa briefly became an Administrative Law Judge and taught a civil rights litigation class at the University of Southern California Law School before changing careers and moving to the field of corporate social responsibility and philanthropy.“ 
- Director, California Women Foundation
- Director, Council on Foundations
- Director, Centre for Development and Population Activities
- Director, Fair Trade USA 
- Treasurer, International Funders for Indigenous Peoples 
- Leadership Council, Hispanics in Philanthropy 
- "Biography", Accessed January 2007.