Thomas R. Donahue
Thomas R. Donahue is the former Vice-Chair of the National Endowment for Democracy.
Donahue is Senior Fellow Work in America Institute, which is described as a non-profit organization dedicated to improving U.S. productivity and the quality of working life. Donohue was Secretary-Treasurer of the AFL-CIO from 1979 to 1995. 
- Director, Institute for Multi-Track Diplomacy
- Director, Albert Shanker Institute
- Recipient of the 2006 NED Democracy Service Medal 
- Former Trustee, National Policy Association 
Resources and articles
- American Institute for Free Labor Development
- American Committee for Peace in Chechnya
- Free Trade Union Institute
- Barbara J. Easterling
- National Endowment for Democracy, "NED Board Bios Thomas R. Donahue", undated. Accessed March 2004.