Timothy D. Melville-Ross
"Mr. Timothy D. Melville-Ross, Tim, CBE, served as the Chief Executive of Nationwide Building Society from 1985 to 1994. Mr. Melville-Ross served as Director General of the Institute of Directors from 1994 to 1999. He has been the Chairman of Manganese Bronze Holdings plc since January 17, 2003. Mr. Melville-Ross serves as Chairman of the Supervisory Board of Bank Insinger de Beaufort NV, Chairman of Investors in People U.K., Chairman of The Council of the University of Essex. He served as the Chairman of the Royal London Mutual Insurance Society Limited from January 1, 2006 to May 2013 and previously served as its Deputy Chairman since June 2002. He served as the Chairman of DTZ Holdings plc. He has been a Director of Manganese Bronze Holdings plc since March 2003. He served as a Director of the Royal London Mutual Insurance Society Limited from June 1, 1999 to June 4, 2013. Mr. Melville-Ross also serves as a Director of Bovis Homes Group plc, Equity Trust SARL. He serves as a Non-Executive Director at Katalyst Ventures Ltd."
- Chair, Homerton University Hospital Foundation Trust 
- Non-exec director Monument Oil & Gas plc 1993-99
- Advisory council (president), Institute of Business Ethics 
- Director, Salad Money 
Resources and articles
- businessweek Timothy D. Melville-Ross, organizational web page, accessed October 8, 2013.
- Homerton University Hospital Foundation Trust Board, organizational web page, accessed December 15, 2013.
- Institute of Business Ethics Advisory Council, organizational web page, accessed October 9, 2013.
- Salad Money For employers, organizational web page, accessed May 30, 2020.