Thomas J. Manley
Thomas J. Manley is a partner of Hunton & Williams.
"Practice focuses on strategic labor relations initiatives, collaborative systems design and international labor relations; emphasis on collective bargaining and union-management relations; disputing systems and mediation. Heads firm's International Labor and Employment practice initiative.
- Business Advisor to United States delegation to International Labor Organisation.
- Design and facilitation of innovative collectively bargained labor-management systems in both private and public sectors.
- Lead counsel on matters embracing all facets of labor and employment law, collective bargaining and labor-management relations.
- Chair and Board Member of international dispute transformation NGO Search for Common Ground.
- Chief spokesman and facilitator in major labor negotiations in various industries including electric utilities, airlines, public education, telecommunications, wholesale building supply and waste disposal." 
Resources and articles
- Thomas J. Manley, Hunter and Williams, accessed July 9, 2007.