"Tom Sunic, Ph.D. (www.tomsunic.com), is a former professor of political science, a scholar, a prolific writer and an accomplished linguist in Croatian, English, French and German. A number of themes emerge in his books and numerous essays: religion, cultural pessimism, race, liberalism, democracy, multiculturalism and communism. From the vantage point of a European-American observer who has experienced the reign of liberalism and communism on both sides of the Iron Curtain, Dr. Sunic offers insights into Western and post-communist and post-liberal societies and culture."
- Director, American Freedom Party
- Honorary Fellow, Academy of Social and Political Research (March 2014) 
- Editorial Board, The Occidental Quarterly 
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Leadership, American Freedom Party, accessed August 30, 2015.
- Internet Archive Academy of Social and Political Research Internet Archive, organizational web page, accessed August 2, 2017.
- About, The Occidental Quarterly, accessed October 16, 2017.