Trireme Systems Ltd. was founded in 2003 and "provides integrated tracking and surveillance technology solutions for the commercial and security needs of businesses and government agencies. Capabilities include complete asset tracking solutions, intelligent and rapid approaches to monitoring and mining video surveillance data, and next generation wireless point-of-sale/data transfer devices.
"Recognizing the increasing world wide demand for mobile data management and security services, Trireme has developed a strategy of acquiring synergistic businesses and technologies which have added values when formed into integrated solutions." 
Aralia is a wholly owned subsidiary of Trireme Systems Ltd.
Executive Management (Cached page from 2008)
Accessed May 2010: 
- Gerald Paul Hillman - Chief Executive Officer
- Enoch James - Executive Vice President Europe
- Arthur Lowenstein - General Counsel
- Richard A. Robbins - Chief Financial Advisor
- Daniel V. McCaughan - Chief Technology Officer
URL: http://www.triremesystems.com/ (no longer works)