UK Council for Responsible Nutrition
Founded in 1979"The Council for Responsible Nutrition (CRN) is the UK trade association representing the leading manufacturers and suppliers of food supplements and their ingredients. These include vitamins, minerals, herbals, cod liver and other fish oils and other bioactive nutrients." 
- Amway, BASF SE, Boots UK, Brunel Healthcare, Catalent Pharma Solutions, Croda International, DSM Nutritional Products, Forever Living Products UK, G R Lane Health Products, Herbalife Europe, Principle Healthcare, Seven Seas Ltd 
Advisers & Officers
Accessed February 2013: 
CRN Elected Officers
- David P. Richardson - Group Chief Scientist and Head of Nutrition Science and Communication at Nestlé UK Ltd
- Peter Berry Ottaway
- Sam Jennings
- Executive Secretary - Julie Hayward
Resources and articles
- UK Council for Responsible Nutrition Home, organizational web page, accessed February 23, 2013.
- UK Council for Responsible Nutrition Members, organizational web page, accessed February 23, 2013.
- UK Council for Responsible Nutrition Advisers & Officers, organizational web page, accessed February 23, 2013.