"The Unipart Group is one of the largest private companies in our sector, employing over 10,000 people around the world, with an annual turnover of around £1 billion. We are one of Britain’s largest employee-owned companies, with the majority of shares being held by employees. "
Resources and articles
- Group Chief Executive John M. Neill - 1994
- John M Neill named Unipart Group Chairman and Chief Executive - 2012
- Lord Sheppard of Didgemere named as Chairman of Unipart Group - 1996
- Fred Vinton
- Employee Ownership Association
- Bryan Jackson - board member
- Daniel T. Jones
- Unipart Group Story, organizational web page, accessed December 16, 2013.