Islamic bigotry is a term that has been used to describe radical Islam, Islamic intolerance.
Already used, at least as early as the 1800s. The term "Muslim bigotry," was used in 1888 publications, discussing the subjucation of the "People of the Book," Christians, Jews, and Sabeans, also known as "dhimmis" (Zimmis). The official humiliation and "apartheid" like of non-Muslims (such as, under the Ottoman Empire).
In 1895, 'Islamic bigotry' was used to describe the 1453 Turkish-Islamic massacre of Christians..
Author elaborates account of 19th century Palestine, including the cities of Nablus and Hebron. He cites from travelers' accounts such as: The worst example of Islamic bigotry operated at the Haram, the fortress structure which rose over the blackened Cave of Machpelah. And On the religious bigotry which was so institutionalized in Arab Nablus, he quotes from Archie Bell's 1915 book, who wrote about the bigotry toward non-Muslims, indoctrinated in Muslim children from infancy. Including the slurs on Christians as dogs.
In 1924, an Islamic magazine defined it to differentiate it from moderate Islam.
It was used (in a 1967 book) vis-a-vis Pakistani Islamic motivated bigotry against the Ahmadiya, since, at least 1953. 1976 author, on pan-Islamic bigotry that the Khilafat had generated. In 1971 on anti-Indian Islamic bigotry. In a 1979 book on Iran, on anti-Bahai bigotry. In 1981, in the (Asian) Tribune on the motive of Islamists' assassinating Egyptian President A. Sadat. In 1985, by The New York Times, on Sudan's punishing of a compassionate official who aided Ethiopian Jews to be airlifed to Israel. In 1988 on Pakistani officers meeting with Assam- based organisations of Islamic bigotry. In 1996, and 1997, on Islamic bigotry being against "progressive movement of history." In 1998 author used the term on Pakistan's intolerance. In 2000, regarding Muslim invaders' massacre of Buddhists. In 2002, India accused Pakistan's Inter Service Intelligence (ISI) of terrorism in Kashmir and expanding Islamic bigotry. In 2002, on the "revival" of Islamic bigotry. In a 2002 book on Pakistan anti-Christian rampage, Afghanistan and Indonesia. In a 2003 book by Ahamkaari, in general on Muslim societies and intolerance. In a 2005 book, on various Islamic entities. In a 2010 book on Iran.
The Daily Telegraph in August 2008 published an article titled: "Islamic bigotry is still bigotry" regarding the famous undercover Mosque documentary on UK's TV Channel 4 that revealed in 2007 shocking bigotry preached by mainstream mosques in the UK against non-Muslims. The Daily Mail titled it "The REAL racism." (Pointing to the troubling fact that these are the "moderate" mosques).
An article appeared in (2009) The Hamilton Spectator: "Islamic bigotry is a threat to Canada," on the glorification of jihad and Islamic terrorism being "the ultimate form of bigotry." 
The Indian based 'Daily Pioneer' wrote (Jun. 2011) "Islamic bigotry grips Malaysia," that Unreconciled to its ancient Hindu lineage and still groping for a valid Islamic identity, Malaysia is in the throes of yet another sectarian conflict.
In addition, some conservatives have also adopted the term in recent years. For example, the Terrorism Awareness Project run by Stephen Miller at the David Horowitz Freedom Center seeks to cast "islamic bigotry" in US political terms. "The political left has a public relations problem. It is in bed with the Islamo-Fascists who are attacking us. It runs interference for them; it tries to persuade Americans that no threat exists; and it labels anyone who says differently an "Islamo-phobe" and a "racist", it states on its website. Brigitte Gabriel: Having learned lessons from World War II about the price of intolerance and apathy, "are we going to sit by idly and allow Islamic bigotry and hatred to drag the world into another war? We must strengthen our determination to unite and fight to protect our ideological heritage based on liberty, freedom, equality, and respect for one another." Or D. West on Ant-Christian, anti-Jewish Islamic bigotry in the 2011 Egyptian uprising. As well as, Liberty News, on the rise of bigotry against non-Muslims and against non-Arab minorities in the Middle East, at the wake of the Arab Spring of 2011.
Articles and Resources
- The living age ...: Volume 177, p. 394, Eliakim Littell, Robert S. Littell, Making of America Project (Littell, son & company, 1888)  
- The Eclectic magazine of foreign literature, science, and art: Volume 110, p. 843 (Leavitt, Trow, & Co., 1888)  
- The Art journal, pp. 77-78, (Virtue and Co., 1895) 
- S. Friedman, "Land of dust: Palestine at the turn of the century," p 135 (1982); E Butler, Letters from the Holy Land, p 37 
- S. Friedman, "Land of dust: Palestine at the turn of the century," p 158 (1982) 
- Archie Bell, "The spell of the Holy Land," pp. 229-230, (1915) 
- The Islamic review: Volume 12; Volume 12, Khwajah Kamal al-Din, Khwajah Kamal al-Din (1924), p. 412 
- "India and Pakistan: a political analysis," p. 120 (1967) 
- Bankey Bihari Misra, "The Indian political parties: an historical analysis of political behaviour up to 1947," p. 191, (Political Science - Oxford University Press, 1976) 
- C. K. Kareem, "What happened in Indian history," p. 98 (1971) 
- Richard W. Cottam , "Nationalism in Iran: updated through 1978, " p. 357 (University of Pittsburgh Pre, 1979) 
- Tribune, Volume 26, Issues 1-16, p. 24, (Ceylon News Service, 1981) 
- New York Times, Topics - Outcasts The Crime of Mercy - Editorial, Jun 12, 1985, The new military rulers of the Sudan apparently consider compassion a crime. They have jailed and are now trying the country's former Vice President, Omar Mohammed el-Tayeb, for aiding the airlift to Israel of some 10,000 Ethiopian Jews from Sudanese refugee camps. He is seemingly the scapegoat to be sacrificed to Islamic bigotry. 
- "The Crime Of Mercy," Sarasota Herald-Tribune, Jun 15, 1985 
- Edatata Narayanan, Link;: Indian newsmagazine, Volume 30, p. 12, (United India Periodicals., 1988) 
- Gandhi marg, Volume 18, p. 413, Gandhi Peace Foundation (New Delhi, India, History, 1996) 
- Ali Mohammadi, "International communication and globalization: a critical introduction," p. 127, (SAGE, 1997) 
- Rajeshwar Dayal, "A life of our times, " p. 321 (Orient Blackswan, 1998) 
- S. N. Sadasivan, "A social history of India," p. 589, (APH Publishing, 2000, 799 pp.) 
- The Middle East: Abstracts and index: Volume 5; Volume 5, p. 293 (Library Information and Research Service, Library Information and Research Service, 2002) 
- Anthony Crothers Milner, "The invention of politics in colonial Malaya," p. 154 (Cambridge University Press, 2002) 
- Adedapo Adeniran, "Nigeria: the case for peaceful and friendly dissolution," (The Futility of the Land Use, 2002) 
- Ahamkaari, "Will I Be Killed: For Writing the Following Contents," p. 7 (iUniverse, 2003) 
- Tony Axon, Sue Hewitt, "Asia and Pacific Report 2005: The Economic and Business Report," p. 38 (Knowledge Books & Software, 2005) 
- Hugh Hope, "Dining with al-Qaeda: three decades exploring the many worlds of the Middle East," p. 82 (Macmillan, 2010) 
- Rousing Muslim bigotry - Boston.com, by Jeff Jacoby, 10/23/2003 
- "Islamic bigotry toward non-Muslims: pundits proclaim that Osama bin Laden's fanatical followers do not practice `true' Islam. But what exactly is the difference between `moderate' and 'militant'?". Insight on the News / Feb 4, 2002  
- "Islamic bigotry is still bigotry," Telegraph, 31 Aug 2008 
- "This is the REAL racism on Channel 4", Mail Online, January 2007  Over four months, Dispatches recorded an assortment of mad mullahs calling for 'jihad' (holy war) against the 'kuffaar' (unbelievers). Muslims are urged to hit women who refuse to wear the hijab, kill homosexuals, reject British law and democracy and set up in this country an Islamic state within a state.
Praise is lavished on those who kill British soldiers, particularly the Taliban. "The hero of Islam is the one who separated his head from his shoulder," screams one imam at the Sparkbrook mosque, in Birmingham, which has been hailed by Tony Blair for its contribution to its "multi-faith and multicultural activities".
The unrelenting message is one of Muslim world domination and denigration of 'infidels'. At the nearby Green Lane mosque,.. a secret website where the popular convert Abu Assama preaches that Jews and Christians are the enemy of Islam and it is the duty of all Muslims to fight them.
Green Lane mosque, bankrolled by Saudi Arabia, is the headquarters of the radical organisation Markali Jamat Ahi-Hadith, which is affiliated to the 'moderate' Muslim Council of Britain.
- TheSpec - Islamic bigotry is a threat to CanadaThe Hamilton Spectator, Dec 12, 2009 
- Daily Pioneer, "Islamic bigotry grips Malaysia", The Pioneer, Jun 22, 2011 
- Terrorism Awareness Project, "Islamic Bigotry", undated, accessed January 2008.
- Brigitte Gabriel , "They Must Be Stopped: Why We Must Defeat Radical Islam and How We Can Do It," p. 191 (Macmillan, 2010) 
- Diana West, "Islamic bigotry kept under wraps in Egyptian uprising," Feb 20, 2011 
- 'Arab Spring': The chilly cruel winter reality of Arab racism and Islamic bigotry, Liberty News, Oct. 2011 
- Robert Spencer, "Islamo-Fascist Bigotry: The Persecution of Fellow Believers", FrontPageMagazine.com, October 19, 2007.
- SudanTribune, "Arab racism, Islamic bigotry and discriminatory practices are the most divisive issues in the Sudan because they are the major factors", SudanTribune.com, May 2007.
- Chido Nwangwu, USAfricaonline, Why America should halt the genocide in Darfur, Sudan, "bigoted impudence of Islamic Sudan." , USAfricaonline.com, 2004.
- SouthSudanNation, Jun 7, 2011, "The transitional Constitution Will Create an Imperial Presidency," ...for emancipation from the Khartoum's colonialism and Islamic bigotry. 
- Daily Telegraph, Jan 12, 2011, "Sudan: A nation driven apart by Muslim bigotry," The likely partition of Sudan is a result of Islam's increasing intolerance, writes Con Coughlin. 
- F. L. A. M. E. "Racism in the Islamic World How can peace prevail in the Middle East in the face of Islamic bigotry and hate? When will moderate Muslims speak out?", FactsAndLogic.com. U.S. news & world report, 2008 
- PeaceFaq explains what role bigotry plays in the Arab Israeli conflict, The Peace Encyclopedia.
- Mark Humphrys "The Israeli-Palestinian conflict The Middle East conflict is clearly not about the occupation of the West Bank ... The root cause of the conflict is, and always has been, Muslim bigotry", Markhumphrys
- Wall Street Journal, "The Mufti of Berlin, Arab-Nazi collaboration is a taboo topic in the West." September, 2009, Muslim Judeophobia is not as is commonly claimed a reaction to the Mideast conflict but one of its main "root causes." It has been fueling Arab rejection of a Jewish state long before Israel's creation.
- Author M. Evans, "It's about the bigotry," WND. Jews are not killed in Israel because of "land." They are killed simply and purely for being Jews. It is strange that Jews experience Islamist racism every day in the Middle East and the world sits silently by. WND.com, May 23, 2009
- 'Islamic bigotry, not Palestinian statehood, fuels Jihad'- whistleblower Dr. Tawfik Hamid, The Reality Show, March 26, 2010