Vernon Eulion Jordan, Jr.
Vernon E. Jordan, Jr.: Defense
Vernon E. Jordan, Jr. served on the Board of Directors from 1980-1983. (Source: R.J. Reynolds Who's Who NMLRP). Jordan was a attorney in Washington DC. He was a civil rights leader (Barbarians 1990). A member of the Board of RJR Nabisco (Barbarians 1990).
Jordan served during the William Jefferson Clinton administration. He is believed to be a member of the Council on Foreign Relations and his name has been connected with meetings of the Bilderberg Group and the Trilateral Commission.
He is married to Ann Dibble Jordan.
- Director, American Express Company
- Director, FirstMark Communications International LLC
- Director, Asbury Automotive Group, Inc. (ABG)
- Director, NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund
- Founding member, National Coalition for Haitian Rights
- Former Director, Rockefeller Foundation
- Life Trustee, Urban Institute 
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Trustees, Urban Institute, accessed August 29, 2008.
- Clinton Presidency / Monika Lewinsky / White Water Affair.
- Strategic Leadership. People, people...people. They are often the strategic difference, Strategy Leadership, March 2001. Refers to Jordan as "the most professional board sitter" on the board of directors at Xerox. At the time, Jordon sat on 11 boards.
<tdo>resource_id=4170 resource_code=jordan_vernon_e_jr search_term=Vernon E. Jordan, Jr.</tdo>