Voice for HOPE
Mission: "To advance the well-being of humanity by ensuring that producers, practitioners, and consumers of natural healing and wellness services and products (including Complementary and Alternative Medicine) have meaningful participation in the development of public policy, through educating policy makers and the general public and promoting the rights of individual consumers and their families to information, access, redress and choice." 
Accessed July 2013: 
- James Turner - President, Board of Directors—Citizen Healer, conscious lawyer, career consumer health freedom and choice advocate, contributing member.
- Lori Strolin - Vice-President, Board of Directors— Citizen Healer, social worker, business executive, researcher, co-founder, contributing member.
- Betsy Lehrfeld - Secretary, Board of Directors—Citizen Healer, conscious lawyer, health and regulatory issues specialist, contributing member.
- Ginger Bowler - Treasurer, Board of Directors— Citizen Healer, educator, business-owner, researcher, contributing member.
- Denise Lewis Premschak - Chief Executive Officer—Citizen Healer, advisor, contributing member.