|HELP CMD SHINE A LIGHT ON CORRUPTION!|
Thanks to a $50,000 challenge grant, your gift will be matched 1-to-1, so every dollar you give today will go twice as far!
Walter E. Williams
- Taxpayer's Foundation, advisory board
- National Tax Limitation Committee, advisory board
- Research Foundation, advisory board
- Hoover Institution, advisory board
- Valley Forge Freedom Foundation, recipient of the George Washington Medal of Honor
- George Mason University, Faculty Member of the Year, 1984-1985
- American Economic Association, Member
- Mont Pelerin Society, member
- Heritage Foundation, distinguished scholar
- American Economic Association, member
- Reason Foundation, director
- Virginia Institute for Public Policy, Board of Scholars
- Business & Media Institute at the Media Research Center, member of the 'Board of Advisers'