Weber Merritt Strategies
Weber Merritt Strategies was acquired by Clark & Weinstock, a unit of Omnicom, in 2003 and was added to its Washington, D.C. office. "Weber Merritt Strategies brings a team of professionals who collectively have over 30 years of successful grassroots campaign experience."
See Weber Merritt LLC.
In September 2005, WMS acquired the public relations contract for the Pentagon Memorial Fund, "the private fundraising group aiming to build an $18M memorial to victims of the 9/11 attacks adjacent to the Department of Defense headquarters."
The following may or may not still be affiliated with WMS.
- Bernard H. Merritt, Jr., Principal
- James D. Weber, partner
- Jerry Mullins, senior vice president
- Beneva Schulte
- Christy Moran, lobbyist
601 13th Street NW
Phone: 202 261-4012
Resources and articles
Related SourceWatch articles
- "Background," ClarkandWeinstock.com, accessed August 23, 2007.
- "WMS Guides PR for Pentagon Memorial Group," O'Dwyer's Washington Report, September 2, 2005. Subscription required.
- Political contributions 2006: Clarksville, MD 21029, CampaignMoney.com.
- Donors: Back America's Conservatives PAC, OpenSecrets.org. Also of Weber Merritt & Smith law firm.
- Political contributions 2006: Beneva Schulte, CampaignMoney.com.
- Search Results for Christy Moran, LobbyingInfo.org/Public Citizen.